Winter Season 2016
Your final ranking determines your seed in the tournament.
The Singles Tennis Ladder:
• Your original position has been set at random.
• 10 Points for scheduling a match.
• 40 Pts for beating a higher ranked player.
• 30 Pts for beating a lower ranked player.
• 10 Pts total if a higher ranked player beats a lower ranked player in a league match.
You can challenge anyone on your ladder while
following the Equalizer rule. This rule is only used in the second half of the season.
New Equalizer Rule:
• Used when a higher ranked player challenges a lower ranked player. • Formula to figure out Equalizer: Lower Equalizer player # -
Higher Equalizer player # = Starting set score.
• Ex.: When a player with a 0 Equalizer challenges a player with
a 4 Equalizer the lower ranked player will start out each set at (4-0).
• Ex.: When a 3 Equalizer player challenges a 4 Equalizer player
the lower ranked player (4 Equalizer) will start each set up (1-0).
• You may only use the Equalizer rule once both players
have completed at least one match with normal scoring.
• Best of 3 sets with a 10 point tiebreaker as the 3rd set.
• Or players can agree to an 8 game pro set.
• League and Contract Matches will count but will not
receive the 10 Points for scheduling a match.
• Please hand all match results sheets in to the front desk.
• To be added or taken off ladder or any other questions,
please contact Dan Doenges