We are happy to announce we have updated the steam room program to improve your experience.
• Newer, more responsive iPad
• Better internal timer
• Less steam shut-offs
• More consistent steam
• Easier to use
• Increased overall temperature for more health benefits
• More relaxing
• Warmer faster which saves you time!
In working to create the best experience possible we have customized our own app to run the steam room, lighting and relaxing music. With this comes a bit of trial and error but we are confident that we have taken a great step forward in you enjoying the steam room with a more consistent experience.
Step 1. Select your time by touching the 10min, 20min or 30min buttons on the iPad and walk away.
If you would like you can also chose your rooms colors in step two.
Step 2. Select your colors. Select one of the four lighting options shown below ex; Arctic Aurora (mix of deeper blues and greens).
* Please note that if the steam room is already on please leave the colors as they are. You should still choose your time but not change the colors the person prior has chosen.
• Wear bathing suite attire. This is a coed room so suits must be worn at all times.
• Grab a towel from the desk to sit on to keep shorts or bathing suit bottoms dry
• Shower before using the steam room
• Shut the curtain behind you for privacy and to block out the white light
• Use shower sandals if you would like
• Use the cool showers in the room to cool off
• Stay in too long. Start with 5 or 10 min the first time to get used to the room
• Wear outdoor shoes in the steam room
• Wear the cloths you worked out in
• Shave or wash in the steam room